What to Expect
- A Parking Lot Attendant will greet you and point you to the correct parking lot
- We are currently parking in the back parking lot of MCC toward the back of the building
- Upon entering the building, you will be welcomed by greeter who will check you in.
- We ask that you pre-register for all in person services. Please click the Registration Link on our Welcome Page to register for our upcoming service.
- Ushers will be seating families from front to back in the sanctuary to minimize possible contact.
- Extra masks and hand sanitizer are available if you would like one
- If you have an elementary aged child, activity bags are available as you enter the building. Please ask the greeter if you do not receive one. We also have a Children's Time where kids Preschool-3rd grade will be dismissed during the sermon to go engage in their own lesson.
- Service sheets, offering, etc. will all be digitally accessible
- Bathrooms are located on either side of the sanctuary
- Please pick up after you and your family. We want to leave MCC clean and ready to go for their Sunday morning service.
Updated COVID Guidelines
- No one experiencing fever or other COVID-19 symptoms in the last 24 hours, or who has been in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days may attend..
- Please respect the preferences of others and respect others needs for social distancing.
- Elementary-aged (and younger) children must stay with the adult who they came with at all times (no free running around).
We are excited that Covid-19 cases in Virginia continue to decline, and also acknowledge the Governor's new guidance.
For our worship services, we have sought to honor the guidance of federal/state/local officials, as well as the policies of Mechanicsville Christian Center, our gracious host. At this time, with neither health officials nor MCC asking fully vaccinated individuals (2 weeks post final shot) to wear a mask, we are happy to extend this invitation to those attending our worship gatherings.
We have no intention to question individuals attending worship services regarding their vaccine status because we trust individuals to make prudent decisions based on the available information. However, since vaccines are not approved for children under 12, all children participating in the Kids’ activities will still be expected to wear masks.
Additionally, for the time being, seating will still be every other pew at MCC.
Please refer to the Governor's press release and the CDC's guidance for particular questions. We are anticipating additional changes from federal/state/local officials in the coming weeks and months and will seek to respond appropriately in light of new information. In the meantime, please direct any questions that cannot be answered on the CDC or Governor's website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In all this, our vision as imperfect people to help our community embrace the life restoration grace of Jesus together remains the same.
Looking forward to worshiping together!