It is so exciting! We finally have a fully signed lease for the soon to be Former Atlee Library.
Thank you for your prayers! God is listening and steering us every step of the way!! The actual delivery date of the premises to Restoration Church is February 1, 2021, with estimated completion of renovation around April 1, 2021. While we have a long ways to go and many tasks yet to address, we are truly now on our way. Ongoing prayers are always appreciated.
God has provided a home and home base for our church family in the form of the soon-to-be former Atlee Library space! While we are not able to gather to celebrate in person every Sunday, we invite you to begin the celebration!
- Write a word or set of words on a poster board or piece of paper that celebrate God’s provision of our new space
- Go to the Atlee Library parking lot this coming week and take a picture while holding up the sign
- Send the picture to email@example.com
- We will put together a slideshow of the pictures and share that the following Sunday as the start of our celebration
- We will also be looking toward a new date to gather together in person to celebrate this wonderful news!
On Sunday, August 26, 2018, Restoration's Session (pastors and leadership)
shared about our sense of call to plant this church deep and wide.
With unity, boldness, and courage we believe that God is calling us to step out in faith by planting deep and wide.
We recommit to growing deeper relationships with Christ and each other through Jeff Lee’s leadership.
- We will seek to have a dedicated full time home by April 2020 to be used by our congregation and our community.
- We will simultaneously begin the process of planting a church in Ashland through Jon Gibson’s leadership to meet the needs of that community.
When we initially began praying about growing deep and wide, we asked the congregation to feel free to ask any questions they had. The answers to those questions are in the documents below.