- Relentlessly makes disciples who make disciples.
- Cultivates authentic and Biblical relationships where God restores His image in His people.
- Is grounded in God’s Word and driven to obedient action by it.
- Fully surrenders to the work and movement of the Holy Spirit.
- Intentionally engages all people in the natural intersections of their lives to point them to Jesus Christ.
- Seeks to challenge the complacent and encourage the troubled.
- Fully depends on the power of the Gospel and the Holy Spirit for all of our strength.
We are a congregation of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC). As part of this denomination we affirm key essentials (below), and also keep its motto in mind: "In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity."
We believe that all Scripture is self-attesting and, being Truth, requires our unreserved submission in all areas of life. The infallible Word of God, the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, is a complete and unified witness to God’s redemptive acts culminating in the incarnation of the Living Word, the Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible, uniquely and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, is the supreme and final authority on all matters on which it speaks.
On this foundation we affirm "The Seven Essentials", which are listed below.
1. We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.